The Beautiful Quote: “If you can dream it you can do it”. by Walt Disney is one masterpiece. Let me introduce you to Walt Disney.
“Walter Elias Disney” he is an American entrepreneur, Cartoon animator, voiceover actor and producer. He introduced the world to the “American animation industry”, he created history in cartoons production. When he was a child, he developed his interest in drawing and in high school, he became the cartoonist for the newspaper of his school.
He was born on 5 December 1901 and Died on 15 December 1966. His famous work includes films Like:
- Cinderella 1950,
- Sleeping Beauty 1959
- Alice in wonderland 1951
- The Jungle Book 1967
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 1937
Looks like he was the pioneer of all famous and most popular films and characters of all times.
Like his movies, his quotes are also very famous. The most famous quotes which are related to inspiration and motivating oneself to believe in themselves and dream to achieve; are as follows
- 1 “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
- 2 Lack of Resources
- 3 Mould your dream, keeping its essence
- 4 Some Tips to consider while chasing your dream:
- 5 You may also read:
“If you can dream it, you can do it.”
I personally Love this Quote. It not only motivates you to achieve your dreams but also tells you about the power you have within. Sometimes we are so afraid to achieve something that we start to lose hope. We start to think that we have dreamt so big But we are not that much capable to actually fulfil it.
But this quote of Walt Disney tells us that if we were able to see that dream it makes us capable as well to achieve it as well. You see a dream when you are foreseeing yourself achieving it as well. So don’t fear the world, trust yourself and start to make efforts. One day or another you will achieve that dream.
Now If we see why someone starts to feel that their dreams are achievable,
- One sided friendship-10 big reasons behind it
- Why I hate My family and the effects of this bad emotion
- I wish I was dead-Causes and 10 effective tricks to cope
Then we will find some genuine reasons as well. Like,
Lack of Resources
We are sitting in our room and daydreaming, we have imagined everything as a perfect picture and want to be the hero of that picture. But when we come out of our room and open eyes in the real world then that hero becomes zero.
We have to consider the available resources as well. If we don’t have enough resources then we have to create them or to make them favourable for the situation. This requires hard work, patience and constant motivation. Because the bigger the dream, the tougher its achievement.
Mould your dream, keeping its essence
Sometimes we have to understand the deeper meaning of some saying as well. As this quote says “If you can dream it, you can do it.” doesn’t mean it is going to work for you all as it is. Let me explain you. I saw a dream to serve humanity, So I started to think to be a doctor as doctors serve humanity by treating their illness and giving them healthy life again ( by the will of God).
So I started to work hard. But somehow I couldn’t achieve enough marks to get into medical college. I got worried and thought that I am never going to make my dream come true.
Then I started to search for another field to continue my studies in. Guess what, I got to know about the field of social work. It was the field of my interest and It was also fulfilling the element of what I have dreamt of ” Serving Humanity”.
This example is the best for those who think that there is only one way to achieve your dreams. There are many ways to accomplish your dream. You just something has to mould your dream a bit or change the way a little. All we have to do is to think out of the box.
Some Tips to consider while chasing your dream:
- Make sure what you think your dream is, Is actually your dream.
- Make sure you are clear on what it means to achieve it, how important it is for you to achieve. This will keep you focused and motivated.
- Right down your dream somewhere in the wall or where you can see it daily. This will urge you to make efforts to achieve it.
- Try to have one focused dream at a time. Not 5,6 dreams at a time. This will lead to nowhere. If you want to have more than one dream then make them symmetrical. Not that one is to achieve east and the other one is to achieve west.
- If you feel that it’s not achievable alone, go and find someone who has the same dream as yours. Together you can accomplish more and faster.
Hope these tips will help you a lot. We want you all to see the dream and make them real as well.
Few other famous Quotes of Walt Disney are as follows:
“Do a good job. You don’t have to worry about the money; it will take care of itself. Just do your best work — then try to trump it.”
“The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.”
“A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.”
You may also read:
- Motivation is defined by psychologist as
- Ultimate guide on nothing makes me happy
- Why can’t I cry?10easiest techniques that make you cry
- When is the best time to meditate
Sometimes words have so much influence on oneself that they can make you or can break you. This quote “If you can dream it, you can do it.” had so much power within it. If you take inspiration from it you can accomplish your dreams. And As the cherry on the cake, We have provided you with the deeper meaning and some useful tips as well.
Go get your dreams !!